Wednesday 6 October 2010

Spicks & Specks–the bits they left out

 

Team captains Myf Warhust (left) and Alan Brough, with Spicks and Specks host Adam Hill

The picture above is from here.

I have been a Spicks and Specks fan since Night One.  That surely shows what excellent taste Miss Eagle has. 

To-night, the edition has been a bit different – literally, out of order.  We have been shown all the edited-out bits.  I have been helped along by a friend turning up with some Pepsi to which I added some Bundy left over from Sunday’s Rugby League Grand Final!  I have to say in what a wonderful frame of mind the Bundy & Peps and the naughty bits left me.

Adam Hills, and the anchors Myf Warhurst and Alan Brough, are, IMHO, absolutely brilliant. They have tickelled my funny bone for years now and continue to do so.  To-night they sent me into hysterics, a coughing fit, and perhaps an unredeemable apopleptic health event.  The ruling triumvirate are brilliant – and their guests….

Perhaps my favouritest guest is Denise Scott, a woman of similar. if imprecise,  vintage.  She is impossible! In the nicest possible way, mind you. Although I am in love with Hamish Blake. 

This set me to thinking.  I think Spicks has moved up a notch.  There is now room for the Grown-Up Edition (GUE) which MUST include the impromptu left out bits.  Impromptu is more fun, don’t you think?

No comments:

Post a Comment

This blog does not take Anonymous comments. Experience shows that comments cluttered with "Anonymous" are boring and people don't know whether "Anonymous" is one person or many. This is not a decision about freedom of speech. It is a decision about boring or unwillingness to be known by even a pseudonym.

Total Pageviews