Monday 9 August 2010

Warren H Williams : and the beautiful country of the NT. Give him a voice!

Jacqui Kelly from The Wilderness Society hat tipped me to this, saying it was the most beautiful election clip she had ever seen.  I can't think of any better.  This is the second Aboriginal candidate for The Greens I have alerted Networkers to to-day.  Warren H Williams is running in the NT.  I do hope these unique voices can get a guernsey as they run the gauntlet of our electoral system.  If they are unsuccessful, I do hope they never give up.  Go, Warren H
from Greens MPs on Vimeo.

No comments:

Post a Comment

This blog does not take Anonymous comments. Experience shows that comments cluttered with "Anonymous" are boring and people don't know whether "Anonymous" is one person or many. This is not a decision about freedom of speech. It is a decision about boring or unwillingness to be known by even a pseudonym.

Total Pageviews